Contributors

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Ruffles With Love Review!



Ruffles with Love is a Fantastic Etsy Shop that sells totally handmade Strongly Feminine Workout Shirts that are Made to Inspire!

About the Creator of Ruffles with Love:
  " Hello, my name is Vanessa and I live in California. I have always loved bows, ribbons anything pink and anything that says girly! I enjoy being athletic and wanted to incorporate all of my likes into something great! I enjoy making workout tank tops that have all of my likes and sayings that will motivate not only you but others around you no workout tank is complete without a bow, at least in my eyes! I enjoy making them and coming up with fun color combinations. I hope you love my shirts as I much as I love making them! "


I was sent One of Ruffles With Love's Great Football Shirts, Packers of Course!!

 
This Tank top is wonderful! I love supporting my Team during Football season, but I also want something Feminine , girly, flattering and of course unique, which this Top has all of that covered!!
 
Here are a few more Photos of this Great Packer's Tank Top !!



 
 
This is the perfect football shirt for a girl!
 
Oh and remember if the Packers aren't your Team, Which they Should be!!, Then Ruffles With Love Customizes the Tops to Whichever team you like!

And if you aren't looking for a football top then never fear Ruffles With Love has a Huge Selection of Great Tops, here are just a few of my Favorites:





And Just in For Halloween
 
 
Overall Ruffles With Love's Shirts are Just wonderful! I highly Recommend you Check out Her Shop!
 
Find Ruffles With Love on these great Sites:
 
 
Thank You Ruffles With Love!
 
 
 
*I received this product solely for review purposes and all thoughts and opinions are my own*

1 comment:

ellen_levickis said...

Go Pack!

I love the sweatin' for the wedding one, too