Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Gift Guide: I See Me! Personalized Christmas Book

This Christmas my husband and I are determined to tone down the gifts and focus more on the memories, I have noticed it more and more throughout the years how gifts piled high take over our house and my Children really don't seem to appreciate them, not saying they don't like the gifts, I just think that there is a such thing as too many, many of the gifts they get never even get played with after opening, just forgotten in a sea of new stuff! So I've decided to really cut back: 

1. Bigger gift from Santa (the main thing they have asked for like my oldest daughter wants a Easy bake oven) 

Then 4 things from us:
1. Something they can wear (New outfits)
2. Something they Want
3. Something they Need
4. Something to Read

I really feel like this will be very good for us and help them actually enjoy their gifts and play with them, and it will make it where I spend more time truly finding and making their gifts extra Special!

As Far as the "Something to Read" gift goes, I found just the place to find that super special book for them
I SEE ME!


I See Me is a site that specializes in Personalized Books, and so much more for Children!

We were sent this lovely Personalized Christmas Book 




This Book is wonderful! It tells a heart-warming Christmas Story, that I know will become a regular at our house!  A Christmas Bear for Me, includes a personalized book, with your child's name, a cute little stuffed bear to go along with the story and a personalized letter from Santa! 



When I opened the package and found this book inside, I was seriously in awe.  It is beyond cute and made really well. The illustrations are wonderful and the story is so sweet.  Not only is the cover personalized, but you’ll find your child’s name all throughout the book and even your family's name on the stockings and Naughty and Nice list!  


Overall I think this would be a perfect gift for Santa to Leave a Child, it's personalized and is magical enough to be made by Santa's elves themselves! Or This would be a unique and thoughtful gift for any child on your Christmas list.  They’ll have it forever and  Spending time reading to a child is so important! I know I will be ordering more for our Christmas Gifts This Year!

Here are some other Fantastic Gift Ideas from I See Me!



And You Can Go HERE to Find I See Me!'s Whole list of Holiday Gift Ideas!


You can purchase the personalized gift set that I’ve shown above… and so much more on the I See Me! website.  I See Me! is also active on social media, so be sure to like them on  Facebook, follow on Twitter and Pinterest to stay in the know about all upcoming sales and new products!

Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from this company/website, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed in this review are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site. 

No comments: