TruKid is an amazing company that strives to teach kids about healthy habits and positive choices. On their website they not only have list of each product ingredients and tips on how to use them but they also have fun rhymes and songs to encourage your children to use them, which I thought was Awesome!!!! They also have printouts to help kids keep track of all the good things they do each day(brush teeth, eat healthy, apply sunscreen outdoors).
TruKid's products are also all natural and free from Parabens, Phthalates,Gulten, BPA, SLS, Petroleum, Fragrances and any harsh chemicals! Which is a huge plus!
I was sent the TruKid Sunny Days SPF 30+ Natural Sunscreen: 2.0 oz Tube and the MINI Sunny Days SPF 30+ Face Stick to review and I honestly am blown away. Even though it is all natural and amazingly free of the bad stuff I expected just typical sunscreen, but not this honestly is different.
Here are some reasons why I like it over any other sunscreens:
- It has a lovely scent (slightly citrus-y ) not your typical smelly sunscreen I would enjoy wearing it just for the scent!
- It has a good consistency not too thick not too thin just right the current (name unmentioned) sunscreen that we did have was so thin it just ran everywhere but not this stuff it applies so great and I can actually tell if I'm covering all the skin!
- The bottles are so easy to read and brightly colored (the kids liked the colors)
- It's waterproof great for my little mermaids!
- It is NOT greasy or gross rubs into the skin like lotion
Trukid has great products, and I'm looking forward to trying more of them! Go check out their other products some of my favorite are Hair Care Set Bundle, Helping Hand Wash (my kids wash their hands constantly), and the Trukid Friendly Face Wash !! I have always heard such good things about TruKid and so happy I finally got to try them out for myself!
TruKid currently has offered a coupon code for my lovely readers you will get a FREE Happy Face & Body Lotion with any order of $30 or more (coupon code : happymom) 1 use per customer
Now for the GIVEAWAY!
TruKid Has been so kind enough to offer you guys the chance to win the same products that I reviewed! To enter leave a separate comment below for each entry and be sure to leave your email address so I can contact you if you win!
- Like TruKid on Facebook
- Follow TruKid on Twitter
- Subscribe to TruKid mailing list(its on the top right hand side of the page)
- Follow Me GFC
- Go to TruKid and tell me another product you would like to try
- Enter another one of my giveaways (tell me which one)
**I was not compensated for this review all words are my own and all thoughts are mine. I was given the products for free to review and the giveaway is also free from the company, I in no way am responsible for the giveaway other than running it the product comes from the company not me.**