Friday, August 31, 2012

DPCTED Apparel Review!

Dpcted Apparel is a St Louis based T-shirt company who specializes in Awesome Shirts!  I'm always on the Hunt for great new shirts and was happy to discover Dpcted Apparel!

I was sent their  red "I would Cuddle You So Hard" Shirt in a size Medium for Review



All shirts are available in sizes S-5XL. Shirts are printed on 100% cotton contemporary t-shirt that is slim fitting, but not too slim.

My Thoughts on this Shirt, well its pretty awesome! I love the fit, not too tight but not baggy and loose, the feel of the shirt is great and I love the design! I wore this shirt just to the grocery store yesterday and literally was stopped about 7 times by people commenting or asking where the shirt came from! My only negative thought on the Shirt would be that Grocery Shopping took way longer than normal lol , but Other than that the shirt is great!!
Here are a few other Fantastic Shirts From Dpcted Apparel

They have so so Many More Shirts available go HERE to check out all of the Shirts
All of Dpcted Apparel's Shirts are Available in Red or Black!
Overall these shirts are Great !!! I already know a few others that I need to order for myself and friends/family!
Connect with Dpcted Apparel on these great sites:
Thank you Dpcted Apparel !!!

* I was sent the product solely for review purposes and in no way was my opinion swayed *

No comments: