Contributors

Blog Archive

Saturday, July 21, 2012

KayLane Sisters Review!

I love my girls to be dressed adorable, and my 4 year old has become quite the little fashion diva who has her own input on what she thinks is "fashionable".

Well we finally found a shop that we can both agree on!

KayLane Sisters



Here are the skirts my girls got




First off they arrived all nicely packaged!!

in a cute little bag with tulle and a card!

Here are a few pictures of my girls enjoying their new skirts!!

 

 



They loved them and so do I! These skirts are adorable such cute patterns and well sewn. They also come in sizes newborn through 5T, so you could match siblings cousins best friends, and they would look adorable!

Here are a few other skirts from KayLane Sisters just in case polka dots or chevron stripes aren't your style!










How cute would this Skirt be for back to school time!

Overall if you are looking for adorable children's skirts you need to go to KayLane Sisters you will find so much cuteness you will become overwhelmed! And be sure to tell them Mama Love sent you!!

Thank you KayLane Sisters

Disclosure The product(s) in this review was provided to me free of cost for the purpose of this review. All opinions expressed are my own and are not influenced by monetary compensation**



No comments: