Contributors

Blog Archive

Friday, July 20, 2012

NO WIRE HANGERS Review!

I recently found a lovely little Etsy shop called NO WIRE HANGERS, which I am now kinda infatuated with!



NO WIRE HANGERS is a shop filled with all kinds of totally awesomeness!

I was sent their great Women's Dreamcatcher Tunic, which I'm now in love with!

The picture from their Etsy.


And here are a few pictures of my own





Okay, have you fallen for this shirt yet?!!


It's absolutely fantastic, it's a tunic and I'm short so I can wear it as a shirt or a dress! And I absolutely love the cut of the neckline which you might not be able to see great in the photos but it's great just take my word for it!


Here are a few other rad shirts from NO WIRE HANGERS










Ok now that you've seen all this awesomeness head on over to NO WIRE HANGERS Etsy shop and find yourself or some lucky person you love something great, and be sure to tell them Mama Love sent you!!

Thanks NO WIRE HANGERS!!

Disclosure The product(s) in this review was provided to me free of cost for the purpose of this review. All opinions expressed are my own and are not influenced by monetary compensation**

No comments: