Contributors

Blog Archive

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

So Belle Pets Review!

I always use a harness walking the dogs, especially since one is small and the other loves to try to get free and run!

While normal nylon harnesses are good to use, my dogs hate them I have to chase them down to put them on, not to mention I think they hurt their underarms. (No I do not have them on too tight) Your typical harness is usually bulky and hard to adjust too!

Well thanks to So Belle Pets and their lovely fabric harnesses my pups are not only more comfortable but they are stylish and actually come to me when it’s time to put them in their harnesses!

So BellePets was started by a lovely lady who is a true animal lover. She came up with the name for her shop from the first puppy mill rescue she adopted. A Yorkshire terrier named Sophie Belle, So Belle. She was finding it too tedious to get her babies into a harness for what was supposed to be a fun walk, so she went in search of an easier alternative to the harness. She found a fabric harness and thought it was a great idea, but it was a little too expensive for her just to try out. After she did some researching and measuring she ultimately made her own. She then realized how much easier it was and started getting complements from them everywhere, and people encouraging her to sell them, so that is how we are blessed with So Belle Pets, affordable fashionable fabric harnesses!


Here are the photo of the items I was sent for my puppies (they aren’t puppies I just call them that lol)



Look how cute and nicely wrapped they came even with the cute little dog tag!



                                    








And she was even kind enough to make my golden retriever a custom size harness so she wouldn’t feel left out with our dachshund getting one, so if you have larger dogs just message her for a price on larger harnesses!)



Here are my attempts at getting my pups to pose for pictures, they aren’t models! They run or turn their heads every time I try to take a picture!!




As you see I have two doggies, a  golden retriever and a dachshund, and we just love them so much they are really a part of our family! My two oldest children (5 and 4 years old) were just so excited for Sadie and Jazzy to have new "jackets" they are proud to call them Fashion Dogs now . (my 4 year old daughter says they will be the most fabulous in the neighborhood lol.)

Here are a few more cute Harnesses from So Belle Pets!!










So if you are looking for a comfortable, stylish, affordable alternative to your classic harness, that will make both you and your furry friend happy, go to So Belle Pets, and be sure to tell her I sent you!!

Thank you So Belle Pets!

1 comment:

Jacki said...

These are so adorable! They look really comfy for the pups.