Contributors

Blog Archive

Thursday, July 12, 2012

REVOLUTION46R46 Review!



It's very important to me to have my children stylish. I know that they are the cutest kids around, but want their clothing to be the cute and comfortable for them (I don't want them miserable in their clothing). So when I found  REVOLUTION46R46's Etsy shop I was very excited!

REVOLUTION46R46 specializes in Big Brother/Little Brother shirts, but they also have Birthday, Back to School, Babies, Mom & Dad, Sisters and they take custom personalized orders too! My son is the oldest and  is absolutely in love with Batman so of course he pick their Batman Big Brother Shirt !


As soon as we ordered the shirt he asked me constantly when it was going to be here, and I was lucky it arrived very quickly! ( we got it in like 2 or 3 Days) When I opened the package my son grabbed the shirt right away put it on and then ran and put his bat cape on with it! (for a 5 year old boy to be this excited about clothing the shirt must be awesome !) I was also very pleased with the quality of the shirt its soft and the logo/picture on the shirt is not harder or anything like most kids graphic shirts! The color is also very vibrant! I also found out that they use water based dyes, as opposed to solvent based inks (typical in screen printing) so it is a green product!

REVOLUTION46R46 has so many amazing shirts I'll just show you a few so you can see for yourself!




How cute would these 2 Darth Vader shirts be for a father/son photo shoot or outing?!



This shirt would be perfect for a superhero birthday party!


Don't forget I did say they personalize shirts here are a few examples of what they have personalized!





















REVOLUTION46R46 's Etsy shop seems like it was all made for me and my children all their shirts are ones I would put on my family! Every time I look at their shop I find a new shirt that is my favorite!

Here are a few pictures of my super Big Brother showing off his new shirt






Be sure to go check out REVOLUTION46R46  and if you find something for your little monsters, which won't be a problem, be sure to tell them that I sent you!

Which shirt is your favorite?

-Sarah

***Disclosure The product(s) in this review was provided to me free of cost for the purpose of this review. All opinions expressed are my own and are not influenced by monetary compensation**


No comments: