Contributors

Blog Archive

Friday, July 13, 2012

Mosaic shirts Review!

Do you love awesomely stylish and high quality screen printed T-Shirts?

Who doesn't right!?!

Well I'm going to introduce you to a fantastic shop that I found on Etsy, Mosaic Shirts!



I was sent their awesome Grateful Dead Steal Your Face Screenprinted T-Shirt (I'm a dead head I love all things grateful dead my kids even like their music they call it Happy Bears).



 This shirt is so cool not only in design but fit and quality of the t-shirt. When  I first took the shirt out of the package, I noticed how soft the shirt felt. Also the design stands out and is just pretty awesome if you ask me !

If you aren't a Dead Head never fear Mosaic Shirts has you covered! Here are a few of my favorites!











Mosaic Shirts offers you regular unisex style tee or a fitted women's, which is a huge plus! They even have a few children's shirts so be sure to go check those out as well! Oh and I didn't even mention the best part ALL of their Shirts are $12 or under, that is just a rare thing an awesome shirt for an awesome price!!!
Here is alittle about Mosaic Shirts:
Mosaic Shirts was established by student artists Max & Ben in 2007. After learning techniques and honing their skills in silk-screening, they found the combination of drawing, painting, stenciling, and designing enjoyable. These activities allowed them to explore different avenues of artistic expression and experimental creativity which eventually led to a partnered entrepreneurship. As Mosaic is a dynamic D.I.Y. entity, new designs are being developed regularly.



Oh and Custom designs and special orders may be available upon request.

Over all I'm very pleased with Mosaic Shirts and I've recently decided that I need one of each of their shirts and one of the Grateful Dead ones in every color! lol

the design isn't off center I'm just awkward and at a weird angle

So everyone go check out Mosaic Shirts on Etsy and come back and tell me your favorite shirt or just show Mosaic Shirts some love and favorite some of their great shirts!!

Thank you Mosaic Shirts

-Sarah

 

No comments: